ENGLISH POEM



TRYING  TO FORGET YOU
BY “ DINDA_MAEYLZA

i sat lean back the window tonight
i thought there isn’t something is right
until i see the sky fulled with the stars of light
i’m interested to a star is most bright

i tried to greet the stars
i  remove tears and scars
forgetting dry season is not bloomy
making felt the days is gloomy


if u get away from me... will i go to a place to leave  you?
if u not beside me... will  i find someone to displace you?
if u forgot me...... will i remove all  memories about you?

oh,..friend
don’t u understand about my feeling?
don’t u understand that u’re everythink?
now...
no one who remove my tears when i sad
no one who join smile when i glad

should i know that u gone away
should i know that u with the almighty
i just can pray you from here
to you can happy every after there

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ini dia Contoh Naskah Drama versi Kita

AKEELAH N THE BEE-- "Film SeJuta Inspirasi"